We are going to St.Lucia with our 2 year
old kid. The trip is a 7 night trip in
and out of st.lucia. We were told that one
can sightsee st.Lucia in say 3 days.
We would like to island hop to one other
island. Which one would be ideal with
We will also be spending 4 nights in
puerto rico before our trip back to the
We are all set to book the hotels. Any
feedback will be appreciated.
St Lucia, 7 nights ? Island hopping help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 2 Cupecoy Beach
- 3 Tips for bahamas
- 4 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 5 Vacation Ideas
- 6 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 7 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 8 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 9 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 10 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 11 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 12 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 13 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 14 walkable hotels
- 15 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 16 Back from San Juan
- 17 St Thomas
- 18 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 19 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 20 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 21 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 22 Aruba Restaurants
- 23 Aruba Restaraunts
- 24 Car Rental Puerto Rico
- 25 First time solo - the Bahamas