We are going to St.Lucia with our 2 year
old kid. The trip is a 7 night trip in
and out of st.lucia. We were told that one
can sightsee st.Lucia in say 3 days.
We would like to island hop to one other
island. Which one would be ideal with
We will also be spending 4 nights in
puerto rico before our trip back to the
We are all set to book the hotels. Any
feedback will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 40th birthday with friends
- 2 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 3 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 4 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 5 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 6 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 7 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 8 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 9 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 10 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 11 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 12 Cuba in November
- 13 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 14 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 15 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 16 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 17 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 18 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 19 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 20 Tennis in Aruba question
- 21 christmas in the caribbean
- 22 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 23 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 24 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 25 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau