We are going to St.Lucia with our 2 year
old kid. The trip is a 7 night trip in
and out of st.lucia. We were told that one
can sightsee st.Lucia in say 3 days.
We would like to island hop to one other
island. Which one would be ideal with
We will also be spending 4 nights in
puerto rico before our trip back to the
We are all set to book the hotels. Any
feedback will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Joseph says "It is an astounding White Light Smile
- 2 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 3 College Friend Vacation in Caribbean
- 4 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 5 Cottage on the beach
- 6 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 7 Island Hopping
- 8 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 9 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 10 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 11 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 12 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 13 mid December 2016 trip for 2
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 16 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 17 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 18 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 19 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 20 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 21 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 22 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 23 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 24 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 25 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?