Groupon is offering a deal at Anse Chastenet on St. Lucia. It is not all-inclusive so food will be expensive, and that make make the deal not so good.
Has anyone been there recently and how is the food at the resort?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 파워볼 분석 사이트 ▶ 홈피: pna12.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 파워볼 분석 사이트 ▶ 홈피: pna12.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 파워볼 분석 사이트 ▶ 홈피: pna12.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 5 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 6 Restaurant Recommendations
- 7 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 8 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 9 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 10 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 11 Family vacation
- 12 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 13 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 14 PR or USVI
- 15 Havana Hotel
- 16 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 17 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 18 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 19 Cayman Islands Currency
- 20 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 21 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 22 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 23 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 24 Havana
- 25 Using USA credit cards in Cuba