Groupon is offering a deal at Anse Chastenet on St. Lucia. It is not all-inclusive so food will be expensive, and that make make the deal not so good.
Has anyone been there recently and how is the food at the resort?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for a company to cruise west Caribbean
- 2 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 3 Need info on Treasure Cay Bahamas
- 4 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 5 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 6 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 7 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 8 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 9 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 10 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 11 Choosing the Right Island
- 12 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 13 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 14 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 15 Aruba help!
- 16 St Martin
- 17 Planning a three week trip
- 18 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 19 Casa Karma
- 20 Honeymoon - please help!
- 21 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 22 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 23 Cuba
- 24 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people
- 25 Cuba: February 2016