We are a family of 4 travelling to st kitts and nevis (and st martin, anquilla and st barths!) feb.....we have 11 days. wondering if anyone could help with tour guide names and ideas of what the cremdelacreme would be to do with two 17 year old teens....we have two nights on nevis at the Oualie Beach and 3 nights in st ktts at the marriott......have booked a flight into stkitts from st martaan and plan to take the ferry over to nevis asap for the beginning our trip...then return to stkitts for the 3-4 days before taking a lfight back into st martin for the remainder of our trip, with day excursions to both anquilla and st barths....all ideas are welcome! thanks! we like adventure....hiking is a must, 4-wheeling could be fun, we have done a zip line in costa rica so not sure this is worth it again? omments?
st ktits and nevis tour groups and activites
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 5 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 6 A Volcanic Paradise
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 9 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 10 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 11 St. Kitts, the details
- 12 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 13 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 14 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 15 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 16 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 17 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 18 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 19 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 20 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 21 8 TUFF MILES
- 22 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 23 1 week in San Juan
- 24 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 25 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro