We are a family of 4 travelling to st kitts and nevis (and st martin, anquilla and st barths!) feb.....we have 11 days. wondering if anyone could help with tour guide names and ideas of what the cremdelacreme would be to do with two 17 year old teens....we have two nights on nevis at the Oualie Beach and 3 nights in st ktts at the marriott......have booked a flight into stkitts from st martaan and plan to take the ferry over to nevis asap for the beginning our trip...then return to stkitts for the 3-4 days before taking a lfight back into st martin for the remainder of our trip, with day excursions to both anquilla and st barths....all ideas are welcome! thanks! we like adventure....hiking is a must, 4-wheeling could be fun, we have done a zip line in costa rica so not sure this is worth it again? omments?
st ktits and nevis tour groups and activites
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 2 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 3 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 4 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 5 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 6 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 7 Cuba in 10 days
- 8 Salt Kettle House to close
- 9 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 10 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 11 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 12 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 13 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 14 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 15 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 16 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 17 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 18 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 19 Why Barbados?
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 25 all-inclusive or villa?