We are a family of 4 travelling to st kitts and nevis (and st martin, anquilla and st barths!) feb.....we have 11 days. wondering if anyone could help with tour guide names and ideas of what the cremdelacreme would be to do with two 17 year old teens....we have two nights on nevis at the Oualie Beach and 3 nights in st ktts at the marriott......have booked a flight into stkitts from st martaan and plan to take the ferry over to nevis asap for the beginning our trip...then return to stkitts for the 3-4 days before taking a lfight back into st martin for the remainder of our trip, with day excursions to both anquilla and st barths....all ideas are welcome! thanks! we like adventure....hiking is a must, 4-wheeling could be fun, we have done a zip line in costa rica so not sure this is worth it again? omments?
st ktits and nevis tour groups and activites
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 2 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 3 Cuba Opening Up
- 4 Just back from The Somerset
- 5 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 6 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 7 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 8 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 9 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 10 Sandals Resorts
- 11 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 12 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 13 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 14 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 15 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 16 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 17 Cuba in 10 days
- 18 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 19 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 20 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 21 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 22 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 23 Villa rental on St. John
- 24 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 25 Just back from St. Maarten