We are a family of 4 travelling to st kitts and nevis (and st martin, anquilla and st barths!) feb.....we have 11 days. wondering if anyone could help with tour guide names and ideas of what the cremdelacreme would be to do with two 17 year old teens....we have two nights on nevis at the Oualie Beach and 3 nights in st ktts at the marriott......have booked a flight into stkitts from st martaan and plan to take the ferry over to nevis asap for the beginning our trip...then return to stkitts for the 3-4 days before taking a lfight back into st martin for the remainder of our trip, with day excursions to both anquilla and st barths....all ideas are welcome! thanks! we like adventure....hiking is a must, 4-wheeling could be fun, we have done a zip line in costa rica so not sure this is worth it again? omments?
st ktits and nevis tour groups and activites
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Ferry to Rum Point
- 2 Islands with great nightlife
- 3 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 4 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 5 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 6 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 7 Family with infants/toddlers
- 8 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 9 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 10 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 11 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 12 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 13 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 14 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 15 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 16 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 17 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 18 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 19 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 20 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 21 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 22 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 23 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 24 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 25 Some perspective on crime in Nevis