Heading to St. Kitts in the upcoming months. Any suggestions on a good snorkeling tour to book? Or any nice beaches that are in walking/driving distances from the Marriott Beach Club to snorkel at? What about day snorkeling trips to Nevis? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!
St. Kitts Snorkeling Tour??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation Ideas
- 2 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 3 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 4 Tips for bahamas
- 5 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 6 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 7 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 8 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 9 Cupecoy Beach
- 10 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 11 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 12 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 13 walkable hotels
- 14 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 15 Back from San Juan
- 16 St Thomas
- 17 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 18 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 19 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 20 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 21 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 22 Aruba Restaurants
- 23 Aruba Restaraunts
- 24 Car Rental Puerto Rico
- 25 First time solo - the Bahamas