I'm considering St. Kitts for our next trip and am attracted to everything but the beaches. Noone is saying anything good about the beaches. Are th beaches in Nevis better and calmer and more clearer with whiter sand, or about the same as in St. Kitts? Also, how bad are the beaches in St. Kitts, really bad? And are there nicer clearer ones somewhere on the island? Also, we are going for 6 nights so would it be recommended to stay all in St. Kitts and go on day trips or divide it up on both islands?
St. Kitts or Nevis?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 2 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 3 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 4 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 5 Ferry to Rum Point
- 6 Islands with great nightlife
- 7 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 8 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 9 Family with infants/toddlers
- 10 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 11 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 12 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 13 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 14 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 15 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 16 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 17 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 18 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 19 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 20 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 21 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 22 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 23 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 24 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 25 Turks Airport Question / Airfare