Hi folks, we've never been to either of these islands and was able to snag FF tickets into St. Kitts. We could stay on that island or ferry over to Nevis. Could someone compare the two islands for me? Is there more crime on St. Kitts? We traditionally like to rent a villa on or near the beach and so far my favorite spot has been Kauai. We love the lush green rolling hills. Advice would be appreciated!
St. Kitts or Nevis?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 2 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 3 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 4 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 5 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 6 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 7 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 8 Which island?
- 9 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 10 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 13 St. Croix and sea grass
- 14 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 15 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 16 Bahamas Resort
- 17 Which country?
- 18 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 19 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 20 Antigua or St Martin
- 21 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 22 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 23 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 24 montego bay
- 25 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks