Hi folks, we've never been to either of these islands and was able to snag FF tickets into St. Kitts. We could stay on that island or ferry over to Nevis. Could someone compare the two islands for me? Is there more crime on St. Kitts? We traditionally like to rent a villa on or near the beach and so far my favorite spot has been Kauai. We love the lush green rolling hills. Advice would be appreciated!
St. Kitts or Nevis?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Realize the product additional by simply looking
- 2 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 3 Best island for early to mid November
- 4 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 5 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 6 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 7 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 8 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 9 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 10 things to do in Nassau
- 11 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 12 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 13 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 14 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 15 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 16 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 17 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 18 Which Island?
- 19 Cuba in 10 days
- 20 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 21 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 22 Honeymoon in Caribbean?
- 23 Aruba Car Rental Insurance
- 24 BEST reef snorkeling in Cozumel, Cost Maya or Roatan ???
- 25 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?