We are interested in both islands, but am looking for some feedback from others - I am not concerned about the beaches as we live in Florida and are getting married in St. John-
We would like to hike,bike,explore - Can you give any suggestions on either island? Stay on one and ferry to the other? Pros and cons of both?
Any hotel recommendations?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 2 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 3 Help on choosing where to visit
- 4 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 5 which island?
- 6 40th birthday with friends
- 7 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 8 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 9 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 10 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 11 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 12 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 13 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 14 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 15 Cuba in November
- 16 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 17 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 18 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 19 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 20 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 21 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 22 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 23 Tennis in Aruba question
- 24 christmas in the caribbean
- 25 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016