We are interested in both islands, but am looking for some feedback from others - I am not concerned about the beaches as we live in Florida and are getting married in St. John-
We would like to hike,bike,explore - Can you give any suggestions on either island? Stay on one and ferry to the other? Pros and cons of both?
Any hotel recommendations?
Thanks in advance,
St Kitts or Nevis?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 2 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 3 Anguilla stay?
- 4 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 5 Cayman Islands in October
- 6 Back from San Juan
- 7 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 8 Kristen- where are you?????
- 9 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 10 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 11 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 12 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 13 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 14 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 15 Puerto Rico
- 16 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 17 Cuba People to People Tours
- 18 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 19 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 20 relaxed beaches in january
- 21 Are you the new future traveler?
- 22 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 23 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 24 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 25 St Martin rental car on ferry?