Going to St. Kitts or Nevis but will only have 4 days. Thinking it might be better just to stay at St. Kitts and take a day trip to Nevis rather than add on additional time to our trip (already have to connect through San Juan to get to St. Kitts).
Would you add the additional leg to Nevis? Is it worth it? Have heard how great Four Seasons and Nisbett are but they are probably out of our price range.
Also, if staying on St. Kitts, considering Golden Lemon - how is the beach?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 나눔로또 파워볼 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 3 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 4 Help with small wedding location
- 5 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 6 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 7 Vacation recommendations
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 10 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 11 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 12 BVI trip questions
- 13 Curaçao and girls?
- 14 Small Carribean Hotel
- 15 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 16 Punta Cana Excursions
- 17 customs questions
- 18 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 19 Nassau Bahamas
- 20 Biking in Caribbean
- 21 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 22 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 23 Help with how long on each island.
- 24 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 25 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo