Going to St. Kitts or Nevis but will only have 4 days. Thinking it might be better just to stay at St. Kitts and take a day trip to Nevis rather than add on additional time to our trip (already have to connect through San Juan to get to St. Kitts).
Would you add the additional leg to Nevis? Is it worth it? Have heard how great Four Seasons and Nisbett are but they are probably out of our price range.
Also, if staying on St. Kitts, considering Golden Lemon - how is the beach?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://slimlifehealthyadvice.com/zonecore-garcinia-and-super-cleanse/
- 2 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 3 Honeymoon Help!!
- 4 Aruba weather
- 5 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 6 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 7 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 8 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 9 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 10 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 11 Taxi info. Self touring
- 12 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 13 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 14 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 15 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 16 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
- 17 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 18 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 19 Tips for Foodie Adventurers in Puerto Rico
- 20 Want to snorkel from hotel beach
- 21 St Lucia - Anse Chastenat - Crazy rate for a basic room without any confort
- 22 Great snorkeling, on the beach hotel
- 23 Puerto Rico vs. US Virgin Islands
- 24 Which Island?
- 25 T&C or Anguilla 5 or 6 bed villa rental wanted