Going to St. Kitts or Nevis but will only have 4 days. Thinking it might be better just to stay at St. Kitts and take a day trip to Nevis rather than add on additional time to our trip (already have to connect through San Juan to get to St. Kitts).
Would you add the additional leg to Nevis? Is it worth it? Have heard how great Four Seasons and Nisbett are but they are probably out of our price range.
Also, if staying on St. Kitts, considering Golden Lemon - how is the beach?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 카지노게임종류 ( ₪ [ ₪ 바카라사이트 ( ₪ [ ₪ BUS97.COM ( ₪ [ ₪
- 2 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 3 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 4 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations
- 6 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 7 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 8 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 9 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 10 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 11 40 min layover in CLT
- 12 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 13 Atlantis 1 day
- 14 Atlantis on a budget
- 15 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 16 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 17 St. Barts
- 18 Buses in Aruba
- 19 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 20 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 21 Stingray City Tour
- 22 Clear, alm, warm water and white sand :: April
- 23 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 24 Bahama's outer island
- 25 Living permanently in the Caribbean