Going to St. Kitts or Nevis but will only have 4 days. Thinking it might be better just to stay at St. Kitts and take a day trip to Nevis rather than add on additional time to our trip (already have to connect through San Juan to get to St. Kitts).
Would you add the additional leg to Nevis? Is it worth it? Have heard how great Four Seasons and Nisbett are but they are probably out of our price range.
Also, if staying on St. Kitts, considering Golden Lemon - how is the beach?
St. Kitts or Nevis - 4 days only
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 2 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 3 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 4 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 5 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 6 Which island?
- 7 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 8 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 11 St. Croix and sea grass
- 12 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 13 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 14 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 15 Bahamas Resort
- 16 Which country?
- 17 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 18 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 19 Antigua or St Martin
- 20 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 21 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 22 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 23 montego bay
- 24 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 25 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica