Can't decide between the Marriot at St Kitts and Curacao. Have an opportunity to go over this Easter break with my husband and two kids ages 13 and 16. Travel time seems comparable from the Northeast US. Looking for relatively upscale feel with decent service,large pool area and nice beach. Probably won't explore offsite too much. Both seem very nice. Any suggestions for one over the other? Thanks!
St Kitts or Curacao Marriot?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 2 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 3 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 4 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 5 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 6 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 7 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 8 Best island for a villa rental
- 9 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 10 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 11 Which Island?
- 12 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 13 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 14 Punta Cana?
- 15 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 16 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 17 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 18 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 19 Advice needed
- 20 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 21 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 22 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 23 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 24 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 25 Bahamas or Republic of Panama