Hi; my wife and I will be going there in July 2000. We want a place to bed down, at an inexpensive to moderate price, that is on a beach. We plan to rent a 4-wheeler and island explore and eat at inexpesive to moderately priced restaurants. Would you recommend St. Kitts or Nevis to stay at as our home base? What are places to stay on a beach and restaurants to eat at for two on a budget? What was the most enjoyable thing you did or saw on both islands. We' love to read your impressions. I don't get bored with vacation slide shows or trip reports posted on this board, either!! Feel free to post everything you liked and disliked about both islands. I want to learn as much as I can. Thanks in advance. Robert
St. Kitts & Nevis Info Needed
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 5 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 6 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 7 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 8 Tipping at AI
- 9 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 10 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 11 Traveling Solo
- 12 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 13 A Volcanic Paradise
- 14 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 15 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 16 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 17 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 18 St. Kitts, the details
- 19 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 20 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 21 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 22 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 23 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 24 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 25 8 TUFF MILES