Hi; my wife and I will be going there in July 2000. We want a place to bed down, at an inexpensive to moderate price, that is on a beach. We plan to rent a 4-wheeler and island explore and eat at inexpesive to moderately priced restaurants. Would you recommend St. Kitts or Nevis to stay at as our home base? What are places to stay on a beach and restaurants to eat at for two on a budget? What was the most enjoyable thing you did or saw on both islands. We' love to read your impressions. I don't get bored with vacation slide shows or trip reports posted on this board, either!! Feel free to post everything you liked and disliked about both islands. I want to learn as much as I can. Thanks in advance. Robert
St. Kitts & Nevis Info Needed
- 1 June vacation trip for guys
- 2 St.Thomas St. John
- 3 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 4 Which island to visit???
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 7 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 8 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Honeymoon Help!
- 11 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 12 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 13 Grand Cayman
- 14 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 15 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 16 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 17 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 18 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 19 quiet and relaxing
- 20 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 21 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO