Hi; my wife and I will be going there in July 2000. We want a place to bed down, at an inexpensive to moderate price, that is on a beach. We plan to rent a 4-wheeler and island explore and eat at inexpesive to moderately priced restaurants. Would you recommend St. Kitts or Nevis to stay at as our home base? What are places to stay on a beach and restaurants to eat at for two on a budget? What was the most enjoyable thing you did or saw on both islands. We' love to read your impressions. I don't get bored with vacation slide shows or trip reports posted on this board, either!! Feel free to post everything you liked and disliked about both islands. I want to learn as much as I can. Thanks in advance. Robert
St. Kitts & Nevis Info Needed
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 month stay on a caribbean island
- 2 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 3 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 4 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 5 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 6 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 7 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 8 Ferry to Rum Point
- 9 Islands with great nightlife
- 10 Family with infants/toddlers
- 11 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 12 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 13 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 14 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 15 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 16 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 17 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 18 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 19 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 20 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 21 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 22 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 23 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 24 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 25 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations