My wife and I are going to St Kitts and staying at the Marriott for a week in April. We love the beaches and snorkling but also love to hike and explore the area. It appears that a trip to Nevis is a definite day trip. Anything else that is a must do while we are there? I would really appreciate any suggestions for day trips, fun local bars or restaurants, hikes or anything else that was a favorite for you. Thanks.
St Kitts & Nevis in April
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 2 Anguilla stay?
- 3 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 4 Cayman Islands in October
- 5 Back from San Juan
- 6 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 7 Kristen- where are you?????
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 10 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 11 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 12 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 13 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 14 Puerto Rico
- 15 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 16 Cuba People to People Tours
- 17 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 relaxed beaches in january
- 20 Are you the new future traveler?
- 21 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 22 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 23 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 24 St Martin rental car on ferry?
- 25 Caribbean 10 days - where to go?