I'm going to St Kitts next spring on my Marriott points, with a group including a child and 2 seniors. Are the low rise buildings the same as the time shares? One of the seniors is limited in walking. Which is best for access to the beach, breakfast area and hotel services- the villas or the main building?
St Kitts Marriott Rooms
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Watch A Madea Christmas Movie Online Free On Vioozzzzzzzzzzzzz 720p.
- 2 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 5 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 6 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 7 Islands with great nightlife
- 8 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 9 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 10 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 11 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 12 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 13 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 14 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 15 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 16 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 17 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 18 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 19 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 20 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 21 Beaches Turks question
- 22 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 23 Curacao - where to stay
- 24 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 25 May Honeymoon