I'm going to St Kitts next spring on my Marriott points, with a group including a child and 2 seniors. Are the low rise buildings the same as the time shares? One of the seniors is limited in walking. Which is best for access to the beach, breakfast area and hotel services- the villas or the main building?
St Kitts Marriott Rooms
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 2 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 3 Solo Female Caribbean - Please Help!
- 4 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 5 Florida or caribbean
- 6 Last to open up in your brain into your particularly
- 7 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 8 Money in Jamaica
- 9 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 10 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 11 Barbado Car rental
- 12 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 13 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 14 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 15 Death in Paradise
- 16 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 17 50+ where to dance?
- 18 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 19 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 20 dominican republic
- 21 Summer family vacation
- 22 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 23 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 24 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 25 St Martin