We are planning on staying at the Marriott in St. Kitts for 9 days next June. We haven't made the reservation yet as we are in a dilemma over which room to choose. We definitely want oceanview, but are confused as to whether an oceanview room in the main building or in the so-called "garden villas" is better. From the pictures on the Marriott website - http://marriott.com/property/propertyPage.mi?marshaCode=SKBRB - the garden villas look much closer to the ocean, so you would think that they would be better, but oceanview rooms advertised as being in the garden villas are cheaper than a standard oceanview room, which makes me think they aren't as good. Any advice? Thanks!
St. Kitts Marriott - Which Room to Choose?!
- 1 St.Thomas St. John
- 2 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 3 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 4 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 5 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 6 June vacation trip for guys
- 7 Which island to visit???
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 10 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 11 Honeymoon Help!
- 12 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 13 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 14 Grand Cayman
- 15 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 16 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 17 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 18 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 19 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 20 quiet and relaxing
- 21 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 22 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 23 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica