We are booking a trip for the summer to the caribbean. We like the Mariott at St. Kitts and there is an all-inclusive option. We have stayed at Beaches T&C 3 times and the all-inclusive has done us well with 2 teenagers (16&18). As I read reviews I am reading there are grocery stores and restaurants off the resort that seem pretty good. We do get our use with drinks with all inclusive though, but I don't want to miss out on the good restaurants. Is the all-inclusive plan really worth it?
St. Kitts Mariott....All-Inclusive Plan or No?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 2 Bahamas girls trip
- 3 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 4 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 5 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 6 Snorkeling
- 7 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 8 fish fry on Curacao
- 9 mosquito problem in Curacao
- 10 Place to stay and dive in Curacao for new divers
- 11 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 12 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 13 2 Weeks in Caribbean
- 14 10 days in Cuba - HELP
- 15 Restaurants in Aruba
- 16 Questions about Moving to the Carribean
- 17 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 18 St. John vs St Thomas with kids (7 and 9) for New Years week?
- 19 Good place to hear music- San Juan
- 20 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 21 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 22 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 23 Planning a honeymoon for middle of August
- 24 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 25 USVI St John trip with kids and Westin St John stay