Just wondering if anyone has been to the Jack Tar Village in St. Kitts recently? We can get a great deal. We have a 4 year old and 8 month old, and what appeals to us is the short ride from the airport, and 4 1.2 hour flight. What's the food like, the accomodation, beaches, pool, and weather like late Jan. early Feb.
Any info. would be a help.
Thanks a million, Kim
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 →* √ *→ 카지노사이트 →* √ *→ BUS97.COM →* √ *→토토사이트
- 2 http://healthchatboard.com/zyntix/
- 3 St.Lucia newbie
- 4 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 5 Jerk Chicken
- 6 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 7 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 8 BVI trip questions
- 9 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 10 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 11 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 12 aruba fun!!!
- 13 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 14 Peterson
- 15 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 16 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 17 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 18 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 19 Turks and caicos
- 20 Aruba weather
- 21 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 22 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 23 Turks and caicos
- 24 Cruise stop activities
- 25 Choosing an island for summer vacation