Just wondering if anyone has been to the Jack Tar Village in St. Kitts recently? We can get a great deal. We have a 4 year old and 8 month old, and what appeals to us is the short ride from the airport, and 4 1.2 hour flight. What's the food like, the accomodation, beaches, pool, and weather like late Jan. early Feb.
Any info. would be a help.
Thanks a million, Kim
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 2 Days in Dominica
- 2 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 3 Anniversary Trip Options
- 4 Island with golf
- 5 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 6 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 7 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 8 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 9 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 10 Location for 40th birthday celebration with friends
- 11 St. Martin/St. Maarten
- 12 travelling to St kitt and nervis
- 13 45th Birthday Celebration-Help!
- 14 Choosing an island
- 15 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 16 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 17 Cabarete & Las Canas, DR: Where can I get info?
- 18 cabarete, dominican republic
- 19 First time Santo Domingo
- 20 20th anniversary
- 21 St. Bart's
- 22 Bahamas girls trip
- 23 Advice on choosing an island...
- 24 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 25 American Express Card in Bermuda