Just wondering if anyone has been to the Jack Tar Village in St. Kitts recently? We can get a great deal. We have a 4 year old and 8 month old, and what appeals to us is the short ride from the airport, and 4 1.2 hour flight. What's the food like, the accomodation, beaches, pool, and weather like late Jan. early Feb.
Any info. would be a help.
Thanks a million, Kim
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 2 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 3 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 4 Looking for destination suggestions
- 5 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 6 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 7 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 8 Any suggestions??
- 9 Gustavia stay
- 10 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 11 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 12 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 13 My week in Guadeloupe
- 14 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 15 Which Island?
- 16 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 17 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 18 Freeport, Bahamas
- 19 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 20 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 21 Freeport Hotel
- 22 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone
- 23 Freeport Bahamas, general advice ?
- 24 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 25 First Time in the Caribbean...advise needed!