My wife and I are going to St. Kitts for the first time in August. Any suggestions on renting a car while there. Do you even need a car to get around the island or are taxis a good option? We are staying at the Marriott. Any recommendations on good restaurants on St. Kitts, day trips to Nevis, good snorkeling areas or any other helpful advice would also be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
St. Kitts in August
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 2 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 3 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 4 Antigua or St Martin
- 5 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 6 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 7 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 8 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 9 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 10 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 11 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 12 Get info about weather.
- 13 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 16 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 17 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 18 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 19 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 20 LIAT Air
- 21 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 22 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 23 Need help again!!
- 24 relaxed beaches in january
- 25 AirBnb be aware of a scam on this site (not AirBnb's fault)