We we wondering if St. Kitts was a good island to visit with young children. Is there enough to do there, or is it too quiet. Also how are the beaches for swimming, and is the snorkelling good. What family hotels, or resorts can anyone recommend?
St Kitts - suitable for family with young children?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 2 Mid October Honeymoon
- 3 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 4 Summer family vacation
- 5 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 6 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 7 Caribbean with grown kids
- 8 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 9 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 10 Honeymoon destination?
- 11 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 12 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 13 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 14 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 15 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 16 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 17 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 18 Anguilla Beaches
- 19 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 20 Cuba help!
- 21 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 22 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 23 Rent a car?
- 24 LIAT Air
- 25 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda