We we wondering if St. Kitts was a good island to visit with young children. Is there enough to do there, or is it too quiet. Also how are the beaches for swimming, and is the snorkelling good. What family hotels, or resorts can anyone recommend?
St Kitts - suitable for family with young children?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 2 Advice needed
- 3 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 4 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 5 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 6 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 7 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 8 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 9 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 10 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 11 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 12 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 13 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 14 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 15 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 16 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 17 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 20 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 21 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 22 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 23 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 24 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 25 Which island?