We we wondering if St. Kitts was a good island to visit with young children. Is there enough to do there, or is it too quiet. Also how are the beaches for swimming, and is the snorkelling good. What family hotels, or resorts can anyone recommend?
St Kitts - suitable for family with young children?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 2 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 3 Cuba Opening Up
- 4 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 5 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 6 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 7 Just back from The Somerset
- 8 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 9 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 10 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 11 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 12 Sandals Resorts
- 13 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 14 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 15 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 16 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 17 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Cuba in 10 days
- 20 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 21 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 22 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 23 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 24 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 25 Villa rental on St. John