My husband and I are planning a vacation to the Caribbean - it will be the first time for both of us visiting the Caribbean so we are having a hard time deciding with island to choose. We have been trying to decide between St. John vs St. Kitts vs Turks and Caicos. I also looked into taking the ferry from St. John to Virgin Gorda for a day trip. We would like nice beaches, snorkeling/ diving, good seafood/ food but somewhere that isn't too touristy. We may want to hike or have tropical scenery but that isn't necessary. Suggestions would be appreciated. Thank You!
St. John vs St. Kitts vs Turks and Caicos
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 2 Cayman Islands in October
- 3 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 4 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 5 things to do in Nassau
- 6 Which Island?
- 7 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 8 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 9 St. John USVI
- 10 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 11 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 12 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 13 Best island for early to mid November
- 14 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 15 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 16 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 17 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 18 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 19 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 20 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 21 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 22 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 23 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 24 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 25 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??