The trip from Cruz Bay to Coral Bay may only be 8 miles but it will take over 30 minutes of up, down, over, around, hairpin turns, on the left side of the road so you may need dramamine, but it is worth the trip especially if your dining destination is Aqua Bistro - an awesome restaurant in Coral Bay that is not listed on Fodor's list of restaurants in that locality. Folks this is a real find. They serve a delish raw tuna topped with seaweed salad entree or appetizer size. I tried the mahi mahi picatta-style served with a mushroom risotto - just wonderful! Service is terrific, prices are not unreasonable and many "winter locals" have standing weekly reservations, so book a table early and ask for Tiffany's section. The restaurant is not on the water however the large boisterous round bar does overlook Coral Bay and the casual, intimate restaurant is nestled in several patio segments surrounded by lush landscaping and bordered by the shops which, by the way, have interesting offerings that are worth a peek and a purchase!
St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 2 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 3 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 4 Cayman Islands in October
- 5 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 6 things to do in Nassau
- 7 Which Island?
- 8 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 9 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 10 St. John USVI
- 11 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 12 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 13 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 14 Best island for early to mid November
- 15 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 16 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 17 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 18 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 19 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 20 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 21 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 22 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 23 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 24 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 25 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten