My wife and I (35 and fun, but one of us is pregnant) would be interested in finding 1-3 couples to split a private charter for some great snorkeling and a trip to Jost V Dyke for a day March 19, 20 or 21. Wondering if anyone would be interested in splitting a charter with us, or if anyone is looking for 2 castaways?
I'd expect the cost to be $600-$1000 all in for the day depending on which boat/captain were available and what we all agreed upon.
Please email me if interested... firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 나눔파워볼 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 나눔파워볼 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 4 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 5 Vacation recommendations
- 6 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 7 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 8 BVI trip questions
- 9 Curaçao and girls?
- 10 Small Carribean Hotel
- 11 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 12 Punta Cana Excursions
- 13 customs questions
- 14 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 15 Nassau Bahamas
- 16 Biking in Caribbean
- 17 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 18 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 19 Help with how long on each island.
- 20 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 21 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 22 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 23 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 24 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 25 Where to go January beach bachelorette?