My wife and I (35 and fun, but one of us is pregnant) would be interested in finding 1-3 couples to split a private charter for some great snorkeling and a trip to Jost V Dyke for a day March 19, 20 or 21. Wondering if anyone would be interested in splitting a charter with us, or if anyone is looking for 2 castaways?
I'd expect the cost to be $600-$1000 all in for the day depending on which boat/captain were available and what we all agreed upon.
Please email me if interested... email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://thedropnet.com/megadrox/
- 2 http://www.healtheverplus.com/maxtropin/
- 3 http://thedropnet.com/megadrox/
- 4 http://thedropnet.com/megadrox/
- 5 http://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/rexburn-and-maxgain/
- 6 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 7 Island recommendation
- 8 Cuba
- 9 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 10 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 11 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 12 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 13 Can I take alcohol?
- 14 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 15 Scrub Island Resort
- 16 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 17 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 18 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 19 Family vacation for divers
- 20 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 21 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 22 Island advice plz!
- 23 Cubarinking water?
- 24 First time to PR
- 25 St. John Trip Report