My wife and I (35 and fun, but one of us is pregnant) would be interested in finding 1-3 couples to split a private charter for some great snorkeling and a trip to Jost V Dyke for a day March 19, 20 or 21. Wondering if anyone would be interested in splitting a charter with us, or if anyone is looking for 2 castaways?
I'd expect the cost to be $600-$1000 all in for the day depending on which boat/captain were available and what we all agreed upon.
Please email me if interested... firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 릴게임신천지상어 ※주소:'kss998.com'※
- 2 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 3 PR or USVI
- 4 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 5 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 6 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 7 Which Caribbean island?
- 8 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 9 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 10 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 11 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 12 5 days in Havana
- 13 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 14 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 15 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 16 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 17 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 18 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 19 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 23 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 24 Wedding Destinations???
- 25 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton