My wife and I (35 and fun, but one of us is pregnant) would be interested in finding 1-3 couples to split a private charter for some great snorkeling and a trip to Jost V Dyke for a day March 19, 20 or 21. Wondering if anyone would be interested in splitting a charter with us, or if anyone is looking for 2 castaways?
I'd expect the cost to be $600-$1000 all in for the day depending on which boat/captain were available and what we all agreed upon.
Please email me if interested... firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bahamas help
- 2 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 3 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 4 Vacation suggestion, please
- 5 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 6 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 7 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 8 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 9 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 10 New Destination
- 11 aruba planning advice
- 12 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 13 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 14 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 15 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 16 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 17 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 18 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 19 Barbados Beaches
- 20 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 21 Peterson
- 22 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 23 Cuba weather in March
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Woman, alone, islandhopping