Just returned from St. John USVI for a family vacation. The island was just beautiful. But it's a long trip with the air, taxi's and ferry's from Boston. The Westin was a very nice resort. The only drawback I can mention is that the food was expensive on the Westin property and in town. The biggest flaw that I can mention is the taxi service to get to the beaches( which by the way are absolutely beautiful) and the taxi's to get into town. You can rent a car, but being alone with two teenage girls, I did not want to handle the driving around. The cars drive very fast, the roads are extremely hilly and windy. This got very expensive. Round trip with tip costs $60 to the beach each time! I do believe and gave this feedback to the Westin that they should offer their guests complimentary shuttles into town and to the beaches. After all,this is a full functional resort!
St. John Feedback
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 2 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 3 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 4 BEST RESORTS FOR SINGLES EARLY-MID 20s
- 5 Dominican Republic villa rental
- 6 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 7 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 8 Turks & Caicos
- 9 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 10 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 11 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 12 Long Island Bahanas
- 13 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 14 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 15 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 16 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 17 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 18 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 19 Punta Cana excursions
- 20 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 21 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 22 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 23 Aruba suggestions
- 24 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 25 Nassau