We are looking for a nice all-inclusive in Antigua. We know Jumby Bay and the Hermatage are very expensive, so we don't want to pay quite that much. We're curious to know if anyone has stayed at the St James club and if so, what are your thoughts? Is this resort decent and how is the beach area? Are there shops near by?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 2 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 3 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 4 5 days in Havana
- 5 PR or USVI
- 6 Which Caribbean island?
- 7 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 8 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 9 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 10 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 11 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 12 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 13 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 14 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 15 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 16 Scrub Island Resort
- 17 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 18 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 19 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 20 Wedding Destinations???
- 21 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 22 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 23 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 24 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11
- 25 Hospital and doctors in St. Barth