My husband and I are planning a trip to St. Croix for our anniversary in October. We have never been to St. Croix. We stayed in St. John 5 years ago and absolutely loved the island, our villa Bordeaux Breeze, etc. We'd like to return there but the budget does not allow this year. I've been researching St. Croix and it is within our budge but we need help finding a villa. We are looking at De Ja Vue as a possibility? Has anyone stayed here? My husband and I go on vacation to get away. We are looking for the most isolated affordable villa we can find. We don't like having neighbors if possible and we want a pool - other than that not picky at all. Our villa in St. John was up a steep gravel driveway away from everyone - it was perfect. We do not leave the villa much, are not really into going to the beach and are just looking to relax. We will have a car. We are also looking in the $1500 - $1900 week range or so. This is low yes, but that is unfortunately our budget this year and fortunately we always go in the low season. Any ideas on villas or areas of the island that are isolated? If not St. Croix any other ideas for islands with a lower budget but isolated villas? Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementssupplier.com/pure-nitro-max/
- 2 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 3 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 4 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 5 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 6 Anguilla. House to rent or swap Jan or Fec 2018
- 7 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 8 Cuba for 6 days
- 9 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 10 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 11 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 12 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 13 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 when to visit barbados
- 16 Barbados Beaches
- 17 Punta Cana
- 18 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 19 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 20 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 21 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 22 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 23 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 Trouble booking hotels!