My husband and I are planning a trip to St. Croix for our anniversary in October. We have never been to St. Croix. We stayed in St. John 5 years ago and absolutely loved the island, our villa Bordeaux Breeze, etc. We'd like to return there but the budget does not allow this year. I've been researching St. Croix and it is within our budge but we need help finding a villa. We are looking at De Ja Vue as a possibility? Has anyone stayed here? My husband and I go on vacation to get away. We are looking for the most isolated affordable villa we can find. We don't like having neighbors if possible and we want a pool - other than that not picky at all. Our villa in St. John was up a steep gravel driveway away from everyone - it was perfect. We do not leave the villa much, are not really into going to the beach and are just looking to relax. We will have a car. We are also looking in the $1500 - $1900 week range or so. This is low yes, but that is unfortunately our budget this year and fortunately we always go in the low season. Any ideas on villas or areas of the island that are isolated? If not St. Croix any other ideas for islands with a lower budget but isolated villas? Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 2 Honeymoon Help!!
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 5 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 6 Bermuda
- 7 Restaurant Suggestions
- 8 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 9 Aruba weather
- 10 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 11 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 12 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 13 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 14 Taxi info. Self touring
- 15 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 16 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 17 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 18 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 19 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
- 20 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 21 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 22 Tips for Foodie Adventurers in Puerto Rico
- 23 Want to snorkel from hotel beach
- 24 St Lucia - Anse Chastenat - Crazy rate for a basic room without any confort
- 25 Great snorkeling, on the beach hotel