My husband and I are planning a trip to St. Croix for our anniversary in October. We have never been to St. Croix. We stayed in St. John 5 years ago and absolutely loved the island, our villa Bordeaux Breeze, etc. We'd like to return there but the budget does not allow this year. I've been researching St. Croix and it is within our budge but we need help finding a villa. We are looking at De Ja Vue as a possibility? Has anyone stayed here? My husband and I go on vacation to get away. We are looking for the most isolated affordable villa we can find. We don't like having neighbors if possible and we want a pool - other than that not picky at all. Our villa in St. John was up a steep gravel driveway away from everyone - it was perfect. We do not leave the villa much, are not really into going to the beach and are just looking to relax. We will have a car. We are also looking in the $1500 - $1900 week range or so. This is low yes, but that is unfortunately our budget this year and fortunately we always go in the low season. Any ideas on villas or areas of the island that are isolated? If not St. Croix any other ideas for islands with a lower budget but isolated villas? Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Swimming Pigs
- 2 Month travel ideas
- 3 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 4 Cuba weather in March
- 5 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 6 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 7 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 8 aruba planning advice
- 9 Move to grand cayman
- 10 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 11 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 12 Malaria Punta Cana
- 13 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 14 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 15 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 16 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 17 New Destination
- 18 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 19 Bahamas help
- 20 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 21 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 22 Vacation suggestion, please
- 23 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 24 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 25 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!