My main question is where is a better choice to vacation - St. Croix or St. Thomas? Or someplace else?? My husband and I vacationed on St. John for our honeymoon at a private, secluded villa on Bordeaux Mountain and it was the best experience of our lives. We are definitely going back but want to try another one of the virgin islands for a short vacation this December as St. John is a bit pricey for our budget this year. Here are our wants: private villa with seclusion with a pool, we don't care if we are near anything (and actually prefer to be away from everyone and everything as we will rent a car). Oh and we prefer to find a villa in the $1200-1800 range for 6-7 days. That's pretty much it for our wants - a villa with seclusion, and a pool. A vacation for us means getting away from it all. I have heard that St. Croix is less expensive and quieter? I have also heard we have to be concerned about the crime on St. Thomas and it can be crowded - which we do not want. Any thoughts, or suggestions on villas to look at?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 Ψ접속주소:【kakao: BL45 텔레그램 : kor7m】┛┛
- 2 First Caribbean Destination
- 3 Royalton Resorts
- 4 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 5 Nassau Bahamas
- 6 Punta Cana Excursions
- 7 Paradise island in Bahama
- 8 Vacation recommendations
- 9 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 10 Help with small wedding location
- 11 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 12 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 15 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 16 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 17 BVI trip questions
- 18 Curaçao and girls?
- 19 Small Carribean Hotel
- 20 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 21 customs questions
- 22 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 23 Biking in Caribbean
- 24 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 25 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba