My main question is where is a better choice to vacation - St. Croix or St. Thomas? Or someplace else?? My husband and I vacationed on St. John for our honeymoon at a private, secluded villa on Bordeaux Mountain and it was the best experience of our lives. We are definitely going back but want to try another one of the virgin islands for a short vacation this December as St. John is a bit pricey for our budget this year. Here are our wants: private villa with seclusion with a pool, we don't care if we are near anything (and actually prefer to be away from everyone and everything as we will rent a car). Oh and we prefer to find a villa in the $1200-1800 range for 6-7 days. That's pretty much it for our wants - a villa with seclusion, and a pool. A vacation for us means getting away from it all. I have heard that St. Croix is less expensive and quieter? I have also heard we have to be concerned about the crime on St. Thomas and it can be crowded - which we do not want. Any thoughts, or suggestions on villas to look at?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 2 Cuba Help
- 3 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 4 Living in the Caribbean
- 5 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 6 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 7 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 8 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 9 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 10 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 11 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 12 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 13 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 14 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 15 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 16 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 17 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 18 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 19 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 20 St. Croix
- 21 St Kitts & Irma
- 22 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 23 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 24 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 25 Barbados