Our family of 4 (2 kids, 11 and 6) spent a week in march in Tulum and absolutely loved it. We're going to Disney world for 3 days this March then looking for a place close by to go for 4-5 days after Disney. We don't want another long flight, since we're flying in from Boston. St croix seems like a good option. We'd like to explore the island a little, do some very basic snorkeling ( our six year old is cautious) and enjoys the beach. Given our love of Tulum, will St croix seem touristy and busy? We're looking at the Marriott for our stay. Is the ocean calm in the part of the island? Are there dining options in the area or will we need a car? Does anyone recommend other island options, or even places in Florida? Thanks in advance for responses!
St croix after Tulum
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 2 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 3 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 4 Tipping at AI
- 5 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 6 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 7 Traveling Solo
- 8 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 9 A Volcanic Paradise
- 10 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 11 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 12 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 13 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 14 St. Kitts, the details
- 15 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 16 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 17 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 18 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 19 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 20 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 21 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 22 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 23 8 TUFF MILES
- 24 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 25 1 week in San Juan