Our family of 4 (2 kids, 11 and 6) spent a week in march in Tulum and absolutely loved it. We're going to Disney world for 3 days this March then looking for a place close by to go for 4-5 days after Disney. We don't want another long flight, since we're flying in from Boston. St croix seems like a good option. We'd like to explore the island a little, do some very basic snorkeling ( our six year old is cautious) and enjoys the beach. Given our love of Tulum, will St croix seem touristy and busy? We're looking at the Marriott for our stay. Is the ocean calm in the part of the island? Are there dining options in the area or will we need a car? Does anyone recommend other island options, or even places in Florida? Thanks in advance for responses!
St croix after Tulum
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. John USVI
- 2 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 3 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 4 Best island for early to mid November
- 5 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 6 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 7 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 8 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 9 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 10 things to do in Nassau
- 11 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 12 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 13 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 14 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 15 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 16 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 17 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 18 Which Island?
- 19 Cuba in 10 days
- 20 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 21 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 22 Honeymoon in Caribbean?
- 23 Aruba Car Rental Insurance
- 24 BEST reef snorkeling in Cozumel, Cost Maya or Roatan ???
- 25 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?