Our family of 4 (2 kids, 11 and 6) spent a week in march in Tulum and absolutely loved it. We're going to Disney world for 3 days this March then looking for a place close by to go for 4-5 days after Disney. We don't want another long flight, since we're flying in from Boston. St croix seems like a good option. We'd like to explore the island a little, do some very basic snorkeling ( our six year old is cautious) and enjoys the beach. Given our love of Tulum, will St croix seem touristy and busy? We're looking at the Marriott for our stay. Is the ocean calm in the part of the island? Are there dining options in the area or will we need a car? Does anyone recommend other island options, or even places in Florida? Thanks in advance for responses!
St croix after Tulum
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 2 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 3 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 4 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 5 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 6 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 7 Cuba in 10 days
- 8 Salt Kettle House to close
- 9 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 10 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 11 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 12 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 13 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 14 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 15 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 16 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 17 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 18 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 19 Why Barbados?
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 25 all-inclusive or villa?