We're two couples with two 13-month old toddlers looking to have a relaxing vacation in St. Barts (I've been to St. Martin already, so we're excited about St. Barts).
1) Any general advice for us? It seems like it'd be a relaxing island (after all the flights!).
2) Bugs: I'm hoping we'll miss the hurricanes, but it sounds like the mosquitoes are a year-round issue. Is it just isolated to dusk/dawn? Are they blood-thirsty and aggressive? We'd rather not have to douse our babies in DEET, but some forum chatter and the CDC site about dengue fever have me concerned.
3) Baby-friendly Beach: We'd like a place that's on a baby-friendly beach. It'll be hard to coordinate drives to a beach while managing baby nap schedules. Some place with calm waves that isn't too far from civilization would be preferred. Based on my research, it sounds like Petit Cul-de-Sac or Marigot?
4) We'd also need a 2 bedroom with a kitchen (again, I don't see us getting out for meals often). I didn't find anything great on homeaway...any other trusted sites to try? Has anyone used this website http://www.frenchcaribbeanvillas.com?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 릴게임 파트너 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 3 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 4 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 5 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 6 Tortola next week
- 7 Summer trip
- 8 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 9 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 10 DR vs. Mexico
- 11 Surf Fly Fishing
- 12 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 13 Family of 5 undecided island
- 14 Christmas 2017
- 15 Honeymoon Help!!
- 16 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 17 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 18 All inclusive
- 19 BVI trip questions
- 20 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 21 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 22 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 23 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 24 family resort ideas?
- 25 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
St. Barts with toddlers in July (or Oct) - Advice on trip & lodging please!