I'm planning a 1 week trip to St Barts in February, traveling with a girlfriend (2 girls in our late twenties). Does anyone have advice on a hotel or villa that is priced reasonably, less than $200 USD per night? It doesn't have to be a 4 star luxury accommodation, but it does have to be clean and in a convenient location that offers parking. I recently went to Europe this Summer, and it's simply not enough to research hotels on Trip Advisor and Hotels.com. We had a couple of bad experiences. The only way to do it is by firsthand advice from the experts. I would really appreciate any input about where it might be affordable, yet still pleasant, to stay on the very posh island of St Barts. Thanks in advance!
St Barts - Where to Stay
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 2 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 3 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 4 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 5 Islands with great nightlife
- 6 month stay on a caribbean island
- 7 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 8 Where to stay on Vieques
- 9 Ferry to Rum Point
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 11 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 12 Family with infants/toddlers
- 13 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 14 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 15 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 16 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 17 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 18 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 19 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 20 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 21 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 22 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 23 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 24 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 25 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?