I'm planning a 1 week trip to St Barts in February, traveling with a girlfriend (2 girls in our late twenties). Does anyone have advice on a hotel or villa that is priced reasonably, less than $200 USD per night? It doesn't have to be a 4 star luxury accommodation, but it does have to be clean and in a convenient location that offers parking. I recently went to Europe this Summer, and it's simply not enough to research hotels on Trip Advisor and Hotels.com. We had a couple of bad experiences. The only way to do it is by firsthand advice from the experts. I would really appreciate any input about where it might be affordable, yet still pleasant, to stay on the very posh island of St Barts. Thanks in advance!
St Barts - Where to Stay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 2 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 3 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 4 AI in Punta Cana
- 5 ATLANTIS lately?
- 6 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 7 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 8 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 9 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 10 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 11 Best island for a villa rental
- 12 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 13 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 14 Which Island?
- 15 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 16 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 17 Punta Cana?
- 18 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 19 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 20 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 21 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 22 Advice needed
- 23 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 24 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 25 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7