I'm planning a 1 week trip to St Barts in February, traveling with a girlfriend (2 girls in our late twenties). Does anyone have advice on a hotel or villa that is priced reasonably, less than $200 USD per night? It doesn't have to be a 4 star luxury accommodation, but it does have to be clean and in a convenient location that offers parking. I recently went to Europe this Summer, and it's simply not enough to research hotels on Trip Advisor and Hotels.com. We had a couple of bad experiences. The only way to do it is by firsthand advice from the experts. I would really appreciate any input about where it might be affordable, yet still pleasant, to stay on the very posh island of St Barts. Thanks in advance!
St Barts - Where to Stay
- 1 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 2 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 3 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 4 St.Thomas St. John
- 5 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 6 June vacation trip for guys
- 7 Which island to visit???
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 10 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 11 Honeymoon Help!
- 12 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 13 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 14 Grand Cayman
- 15 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 16 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 17 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 18 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 19 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 20 quiet and relaxing
- 21 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 22 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 23 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica