We're planning a trip most likely to St. Bart's in late spring with our kids, who will be 5 and 3. We're looking for a villa right on the beach and have found some which suit our needs. Any recommendations on which beach is best? Flamands vs. Anse des Cayes? Or none of the above? Does the horseback riding at Flamands pose any problems for those staying on that beach? Any other leads to great 2 bedroom, beachfront villas would be appreciated, as well as any other input about traveling to St Bart's with kids, either pros or cons. Thank you!
St Bart's villa/beach recommendation for kids
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 2 shore excursions
- 3 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 4 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 5 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 6 just be careful
- 7 Restaurants in Aruba
- 8 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 9 Snorkeling
- 10 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 11 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 12 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 13 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 14 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 15 Bahamas girls trip
- 16 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 17 Safe for Family
- 18 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 19 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 20 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 21 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 22 Curacao vs Barbados
- 23 Honeymoon Destination
- 24 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 25 10 days in Cuba - HELP