We're planning a trip most likely to St. Bart's in late spring with our kids, who will be 5 and 3. We're looking for a villa right on the beach and have found some which suit our needs. Any recommendations on which beach is best? Flamands vs. Anse des Cayes? Or none of the above? Does the horseback riding at Flamands pose any problems for those staying on that beach? Any other leads to great 2 bedroom, beachfront villas would be appreciated, as well as any other input about traveling to St Bart's with kids, either pros or cons. Thank you!
St Bart's villa/beach recommendation for kids
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 2 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 3 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 4 Which Island?
- 5 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 6 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 7 Punta Cana?
- 8 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 9 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 10 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 11 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 12 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 13 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 14 Advice needed
- 15 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 16 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 17 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 18 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 19 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 20 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 21 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 22 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 23 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 24 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 25 Cayman restaurant ?s