We're planning a trip most likely to St. Bart's in late spring with our kids, who will be 5 and 3. We're looking for a villa right on the beach and have found some which suit our needs. Any recommendations on which beach is best? Flamands vs. Anse des Cayes? Or none of the above? Does the horseback riding at Flamands pose any problems for those staying on that beach? Any other leads to great 2 bedroom, beachfront villas would be appreciated, as well as any other input about traveling to St Bart's with kids, either pros or cons. Thank you!
St Bart's villa/beach recommendation for kids
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 2 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 3 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 4 dominican republic
- 5 Summer family vacation
- 6 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 7 50+ where to dance?
- 8 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 9 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 10 St Martin
- 11 Florida or caribbean
- 12 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 13 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 14 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 15 Resort villa suggestions
- 16 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 17 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 18 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 19 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 20 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 21 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 22 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 23 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!