I am thinking about a trip for the first week in October. Does anyone have experiences with this time of the year? Hurricane season? Weather? Thanks
St. Bart's in October
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Barbado Car rental
- 2 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 3 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 4 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 5 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 6 Florida or caribbean
- 7 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 8 Money in Jamaica
- 9 Death in Paradise
- 10 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 11 50+ where to dance?
- 12 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 13 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 14 dominican republic
- 15 Summer family vacation
- 16 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 17 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 18 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 19 St Martin
- 20 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 21 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 22 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 23 Resort villa suggestions
- 24 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 25 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico