We are going for the first time and everything sounds great.For medical reasons cannot go out on a boat to fish.Is it worth carrying fishing gear to fish off a pier and /or surf cast? We are light packers and dont want to carry extra things if we cant use. Can you catch anything fishing this way? can you surf cast on any beach? Thanks for any information
St Barts Fishing
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 2 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 3 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 4 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 5 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 6 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 rent a car??
- 9 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 10 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 11 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 12 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 13 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 14 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 15 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 16 Cuba Opening Up
- 17 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 18 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 19 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 20 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 21 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 22 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 23 RIU Antilles Aruba
- 24 Honeymoon destination?
- 25 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos