We have just booked a 5 night stay at Hotel Christopher in St. Barts. Our package covers all meals at the hotel.
We are looking for beaches that are are relatively quiet ( i.e. not Baie St.Jean), easy to drive to (not looking to hike to beaches with baby) and have chair/lounge service (we do not want to be lugging umbrellas/chairs).
St barts, 5 days in November with 7 mo old baby
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Summer family vacation
- 2 St Martin
- 3 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 4 Florida or caribbean
- 5 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 6 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 7 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 8 Resort villa suggestions
- 9 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 10 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 11 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 12 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 13 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 14 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 15 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 16 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 19 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 20 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 21 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 22 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 23 rent a car??
- 24 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 25 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club