We have just booked a 5 night stay at Hotel Christopher in St. Barts. Our package covers all meals at the hotel.
We are looking for beaches that are are relatively quiet ( i.e. not Baie St.Jean), easy to drive to (not looking to hike to beaches with baby) and have chair/lounge service (we do not want to be lugging umbrellas/chairs).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://vitagarciniahcasite.com/cellology/
- 2 No rain in June PLEASE
- 3 Family vacation for divers
- 4 Best Restaurants on Tortola
- 5 Cuba
- 6 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 7 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 8 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 9 Island recommendation
- 10 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 11 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 12 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 13 Can I take alcohol?
- 14 Scrub Island Resort
- 15 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 16 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 17 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 18 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 19 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 20 Island advice plz!
- 21 Cubarinking water?
- 22 First time to PR
- 23 St. John Trip Report
- 24 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 25 St Kitts' Bakery