1.Villa and cottage suggestions in Gustavia and St. Jean for two not more than 500 dollars per day for atleast one week to 10 days during high season (February)
2.Hotel St Jean is the only one I know that has cottages in the above price range. Has anyone stayed there?
3. How many miles is Gustavia to St. Jean?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 2 20 something couple looking for best carribean experience
- 3 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 4 Jamaican Villas
- 5 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 6 Where's the best snorkeling in the Caribbean - 1st time visit
- 7 vacation for summer 2014
- 8 The right adults-only resort
- 9 Coral Villa and Palm Cottage on Turks and Caicos Islands
- 10 Chartering a boat for a week for vacation
- 11 Relocating to Curacao
- 12 Trip Report: Ecocamping on St. John
- 13 Seven Stars Resort
- 14 CUBA: Gifts to the Locals
- 15 San Juan Airport
- 16 Nevis--finding info on a previous resident
- 17 Best island for a villa rental
- 18 Jamaica -- Where to stay
- 19 San Pedro Ambergris Caye, Belize OR Grand Cayman
- 20 Air Conditioning Needed? - St. John in Jan
- 21 US Citizen flying to Cuba on an Irish Passport
- 22 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 23 Looking for high end first trip to Caribbean
- 24 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 25 Which country?