1.Villa and cottage suggestions in Gustavia and St. Jean for two not more than 500 dollars per day for atleast one week to 10 days during high season (February)
2.Hotel St Jean is the only one I know that has cottages in the above price range. Has anyone stayed there?
3. How many miles is Gustavia to St. Jean?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 2 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 3 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 4 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 5 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 6 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 9 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 10 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 11 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 12 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 13 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 14 rent a car??
- 15 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 16 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 17 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 18 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 19 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 20 Cuba Opening Up
- 21 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 22 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 23 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 24 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 25 RIU Antilles Aruba