My husband and I are staying in a villa during our first trip to St. Barts in May. We will be buying groceries for breakfast, lunch, and snacks. Do the grocery stores, specifically Match across from the airport, carry most of the same brands that are carried in the States? Thanks!
St. Barts - groceries
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 2 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 3 Turks & Caicos
- 4 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 5 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 6 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 7 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 8 Long Island Bahanas
- 9 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 10 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 11 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 12 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 13 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 14 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 15 Punta Cana excursions
- 16 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 17 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 18 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 19 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 20 Aruba suggestions
- 21 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 22 Nassau
- 23 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 24 LIAT Air
- 25 cheapest christmas airfare by destination