We have five nights in St. Barths the first week of February and I am really looking forward to the dining (among other things) - we are going on our "babymoon" - our last trip without our soon-to-be daughter so we want to make the most of it. Could you tell us your favorite restaurants- from casual to a meal never to forget?
Also, what restaurants we def need advance reservations for?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 2 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 3 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 4 Safest Islands for Us?
- 5 Bermuda in February or March
- 6 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 7 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 8 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 9 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 10 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 11 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 12 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 13 Narrowing it down
- 14 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 15 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 16 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 17 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 18 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 19 Destination Wedding
- 20 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 21 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon
- 22 by ship from puerto rico to the AVI or BVI
- 23 barbados vs. Bonaire
- 24 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 25 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!