We have five nights in St. Barths the first week of February and I am really looking forward to the dining (among other things) - we are going on our "babymoon" - our last trip without our soon-to-be daughter so we want to make the most of it. Could you tell us your favorite restaurants- from casual to a meal never to forget?
Also, what restaurants we def need advance reservations for?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 2 Birthday Celebration
- 3 DR - All inclusive
- 4 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 5 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 6 Cuba in November
- 7 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 8 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 9 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 10 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 11 Late May Trip
- 12 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 13 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Cheers to Beers!
- 16 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 17 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 18 New Years Eve / St John
- 19 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 20 Island Choice
- 21 Aruba Car Rental
- 22 If we loved Cayman...
- 23 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 24 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 25 For the bluest water and whitest sand?