We have five nights in St. Barths the first week of February and I am really looking forward to the dining (among other things) - we are going on our "babymoon" - our last trip without our soon-to-be daughter so we want to make the most of it. Could you tell us your favorite restaurants- from casual to a meal never to forget?
Also, what restaurants we def need advance reservations for?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI trip questions
- 2 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 3 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 4 aruba fun!!!
- 5 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 6 Peterson
- 7 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 8 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 9 St.Lucia newbie
- 10 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 11 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 12 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 13 Turks and caicos
- 14 Aruba weather
- 15 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 16 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 17 Turks and caicos
- 18 Cruise stop activities
- 19 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 20 Jade Mountain
- 21 Honeymoon Help!!
- 22 Bermuda
- 23 Restaurant Suggestions
- 24 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 25 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort