We have five nights in St. Barths the first week of February and I am really looking forward to the dining (among other things) - we are going on our "babymoon" - our last trip without our soon-to-be daughter so we want to make the most of it. Could you tell us your favorite restaurants- from casual to a meal never to forget?
Also, what restaurants we def need advance reservations for?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 2 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 3 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 4 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 5 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 6 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 7 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 8 aruba planning advice
- 9 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 10 US Cash in Cuba
- 11 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 12 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 13 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 14 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 15 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 16 Looking for island choice help
- 17 Help picking a resort
- 18 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 19 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 20 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 21 Life in Turks and caicos (Provo)
- 22 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 23 St Barths and Anguilla Trip Report (April 2016)
- 24 St Thomas Restaurant help
- 25 Destination Wedding