I am planning a trip to St. Barth's and have looked a many beautiful hotels (via the web sites). I think we have decided that we'd like to stay right in St. Jean -- really want to be able to be in walking distance of shops, restaurants, etc. Eden Rock looks a little stuffy. Villages St. Jean and Le Tom Beach both look inviting. I would love to get feedback from people who have stayed at either one (or new suggestions).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 aruba fun!!!
- 2 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 5 Peterson
- 6 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 7 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 8 St.Lucia newbie
- 9 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 10 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 11 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 12 Turks and caicos
- 13 Aruba weather
- 14 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 15 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 16 Turks and caicos
- 17 Cruise stop activities
- 18 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 19 Jade Mountain
- 20 Honeymoon Help!!
- 21 Bermuda
- 22 Restaurant Suggestions
- 23 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 24 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 25 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?