I have wanted to visit Cuba for years and it looks like we Americans can now. I've also promised my kids a "Caribbean" Spring Break (they will be 13 and 14 next year and great travelers.
If you had 10 days in Cuba, where you wanted to soak in the flavor of the country and also experience some gorgeous beaches, how would you plan your trip? We love to explore away from the crowds and enjoy really experiencing the things that make a country speciai.
Thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ° ↑ ° 바카라사이트° ↑ ° BUS97.COM ° ↑ ° 카지노게임종류
- 2 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 3 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 4 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations
- 6 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 7 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 8 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 9 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 10 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 11 40 min layover in CLT
- 12 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 13 Atlantis 1 day
- 14 Atlantis on a budget
- 15 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 16 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 17 St. Barts
- 18 Buses in Aruba
- 19 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 20 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 21 Stingray City Tour
- 22 Clear, alm, warm water and white sand :: April
- 23 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 24 Bahama's outer island
- 25 Living permanently in the Caribbean