I have wanted to visit Cuba for years and it looks like we Americans can now. I've also promised my kids a "Caribbean" Spring Break (they will be 13 and 14 next year and great travelers.
If you had 10 days in Cuba, where you wanted to soak in the flavor of the country and also experience some gorgeous beaches, how would you plan your trip? We love to explore away from the crowds and enjoy really experiencing the things that make a country speciai.
Thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/biofit-garcinia/
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 4 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 5 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 6 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 7 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 8 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 9 5 days in Havana
- 10 Which Caribbean island?
- 11 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 12 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 13 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 14 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 15 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 16 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 17 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 18 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 21 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 22 Wedding Destinations???
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11