I have wanted to visit Cuba for years and it looks like we Americans can now. I've also promised my kids a "Caribbean" Spring Break (they will be 13 and 14 next year and great travelers.
If you had 10 days in Cuba, where you wanted to soak in the flavor of the country and also experience some gorgeous beaches, how would you plan your trip? We love to explore away from the crowds and enjoy really experiencing the things that make a country speciai.
Thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 무료릴게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 3 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 4 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 5 Havana
- 6 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 7 Barbados-how about this place?
- 8 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 9 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 10 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 11 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 12 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 13 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 14 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 15 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 16 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 19 Family vacation
- 20 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 21 PR or USVI
- 22 Havana Hotel
- 23 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 24 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 25 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report