I have wanted to visit Cuba for years and it looks like we Americans can now. I've also promised my kids a "Caribbean" Spring Break (they will be 13 and 14 next year and great travelers.
If you had 10 days in Cuba, where you wanted to soak in the flavor of the country and also experience some gorgeous beaches, how would you plan your trip? We love to explore away from the crowds and enjoy really experiencing the things that make a country speciai.
Thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bahamas help
- 2 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 3 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 4 Vacation suggestion, please
- 5 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 6 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 7 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 8 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 9 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 10 New Destination
- 11 aruba planning advice
- 12 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 13 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 14 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 15 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 16 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 17 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 18 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 19 Barbados Beaches
- 20 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 21 Peterson
- 22 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 23 Cuba weather in March
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Woman, alone, islandhopping