Hi, I'm new here but I am looking for a spring break location for me and my friends (we are in college) but were not really looking for SPRING BREAK CRAZINESS where everyone is partying 24-7 were also not looking for a couples or family place either, something in the middle where we can party if we please but don't have to all the time. Does anyone have any suggestions for all-inclusive resorts, close to the beach that may fit this category? Our budget is around 1,400 each including flights (4 to a room) leaving from NYC. We are open to pretty much anywhere except Mexico and Cuba (freaks the parents out too much...) and the Bahamas and Puerto Rico (some people in our group have been there already) Thanks so much!
Spring Break but not SPRING BREAK!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 2 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 3 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 4 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 5 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 6 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 7 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 8 Get info about weather.
- 9 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 12 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 13 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 14 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 15 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 16 LIAT Air
- 17 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 18 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 19 Need help again!!
- 20 relaxed beaches in january
- 21 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 22 AirBnb be aware of a scam on this site (not AirBnb's fault)
- 23 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 24 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 25 Cap Estate or Soufriere?