Hi, I'm new here but I am looking for a spring break location for me and my friends (we are in college) but were not really looking for SPRING BREAK CRAZINESS where everyone is partying 24-7 were also not looking for a couples or family place either, something in the middle where we can party if we please but don't have to all the time. Does anyone have any suggestions for all-inclusive resorts, close to the beach that may fit this category? Our budget is around 1,400 each including flights (4 to a room) leaving from NYC. We are open to pretty much anywhere except Mexico and Cuba (freaks the parents out too much...) and the Bahamas and Puerto Rico (some people in our group have been there already) Thanks so much!
Spring Break but not SPRING BREAK!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Mid October Honeymoon
- 2 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 3 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 4 Cuba help!
- 5 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 6 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 7 Rent a car?
- 8 Anguilla Beaches
- 9 LIAT Air
- 10 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 11 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 12 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 13 Any good cruises from Port Canaveral
- 14 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights
- 15 St. Lucia Trip Report – A Snapshot
- 16 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 17 50+ where to dance?
- 18 Honeymoon in August- St Lucia ruled out help us pick a destination!
- 19 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 20 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 21 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 22 Thinking about moving to US Virgin Islands
- 23 Chinungunya Mosquitos
- 24 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 25 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios