Hi, I'm new here but I am looking for a spring break location for me and my friends (we are in college) but were not really looking for SPRING BREAK CRAZINESS where everyone is partying 24-7 were also not looking for a couples or family place either, something in the middle where we can party if we please but don't have to all the time. Does anyone have any suggestions for all-inclusive resorts, close to the beach that may fit this category? Our budget is around 1,400 each including flights (4 to a room) leaving from NYC. We are open to pretty much anywhere except Mexico and Cuba (freaks the parents out too much...) and the Bahamas and Puerto Rico (some people in our group have been there already) Thanks so much!
Spring Break but not SPRING BREAK!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 2 Where to stay on Vieques
- 3 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 4 St. Croix and sea grass
- 5 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 6 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 7 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 8 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 9 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 10 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 11 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 12 Tipping at AI
- 13 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 14 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 15 Traveling Solo
- 16 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 17 A Volcanic Paradise
- 18 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 19 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 20 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 21 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 22 St. Kitts, the details
- 23 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 24 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 25 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos