Hi, I'm new here but I am looking for a spring break location for me and my friends (we are in college) but were not really looking for SPRING BREAK CRAZINESS where everyone is partying 24-7 were also not looking for a couples or family place either, something in the middle where we can party if we please but don't have to all the time. Does anyone have any suggestions for all-inclusive resorts, close to the beach that may fit this category? Our budget is around 1,400 each including flights (4 to a room) leaving from NYC. We are open to pretty much anywhere except Mexico and Cuba (freaks the parents out too much...) and the Bahamas and Puerto Rico (some people in our group have been there already) Thanks so much!
Spring Break but not SPRING BREAK!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 2 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 3 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 4 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 5 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 6 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 9 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 10 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 11 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 12 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 13 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 14 Which island?
- 15 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 16 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 17 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 18 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 19 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 20 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 21 Turks and Caicos problems
- 22 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 23 customs
- 24 Best Carribean Island Vacation for Non-Couples
- 25 Converting USD to EC currency