Hi, I'm new here but I am looking for a spring break location for me and my friends (we are in college) but were not really looking for SPRING BREAK CRAZINESS where everyone is partying 24-7 were also not looking for a couples or family place either, something in the middle where we can party if we please but don't have to all the time. Does anyone have any suggestions for all-inclusive resorts, close to the beach that may fit this category? Our budget is around 1,400 each including flights (4 to a room) leaving from NYC. We are open to pretty much anywhere except Mexico and Cuba (freaks the parents out too much...) and the Bahamas and Puerto Rico (some people in our group have been there already) Thanks so much!
Spring Break but not SPRING BREAK!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 2 shore excursions
- 3 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 4 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 5 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 6 just be careful
- 7 Restaurants in Aruba
- 8 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 9 Snorkeling
- 10 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 11 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 12 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 13 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 14 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 15 Bahamas girls trip
- 16 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 17 Safe for Family
- 18 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 19 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 20 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 21 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 22 Curacao vs Barbados
- 23 Honeymoon Destination
- 24 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 25 10 days in Cuba - HELP