Hi, I'm new here but I am looking for a spring break location for me and my friends (we are in college) but were not really looking for SPRING BREAK CRAZINESS where everyone is partying 24-7 were also not looking for a couples or family place either, something in the middle where we can party if we please but don't have to all the time. Does anyone have any suggestions for all-inclusive resorts, close to the beach that may fit this category? Our budget is around 1,400 each including flights (4 to a room) leaving from NYC. We are open to pretty much anywhere except Mexico and Cuba (freaks the parents out too much...) and the Bahamas and Puerto Rico (some people in our group have been there already) Thanks so much!
Spring Break but not SPRING BREAK!
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Islands with great nightlife
- 2 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 3 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 4 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 5 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 6 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 7 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 8 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 9 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 10 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 11 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 12 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 13 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 14 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 15 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 16 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 17 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 18 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 19 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 20 Beaches Turks question
- 21 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 22 Curacao - where to stay
- 23 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 24 May Honeymoon
- 25 Best Island for Snorkeling and Rainforests - Anguilla to Grenada