Hi, I'm new here but I am looking for a spring break location for me and my friends (we are in college) but were not really looking for SPRING BREAK CRAZINESS where everyone is partying 24-7 were also not looking for a couples or family place either, something in the middle where we can party if we please but don't have to all the time. Does anyone have any suggestions for all-inclusive resorts, close to the beach that may fit this category? Our budget is around 1,400 each including flights (4 to a room) leaving from NYC. We are open to pretty much anywhere except Mexico and Cuba (freaks the parents out too much...) and the Bahamas and Puerto Rico (some people in our group have been there already) Thanks so much!
Spring Break but not SPRING BREAK!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 2 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 3 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 4 Salt Kettle House to close
- 5 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 6 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 7 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 8 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 9 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 10 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 11 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 12 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 13 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 14 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 15 Why Barbados?
- 16 Cayman Islands in October
- 17 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 20 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 21 all-inclusive or villa?
- 22 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 23 San Juan Hotel
- 24 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 25 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?