Hi, I'm new here but I am looking for a spring break location for me and my friends (we are in college) but were not really looking for SPRING BREAK CRAZINESS where everyone is partying 24-7 were also not looking for a couples or family place either, something in the middle where we can party if we please but don't have to all the time. Does anyone have any suggestions for all-inclusive resorts, close to the beach that may fit this category? Our budget is around 1,400 each including flights (4 to a room) leaving from NYC. We are open to pretty much anywhere except Mexico and Cuba (freaks the parents out too much...) and the Bahamas and Puerto Rico (some people in our group have been there already) Thanks so much!
Spring Break but not SPRING BREAK!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 2 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 3 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 4 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 5 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 6 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 7 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 8 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 9 rent a car??
- 10 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 11 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 12 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 13 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 14 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 15 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 16 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 17 Cuba Opening Up
- 18 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 19 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 20 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 21 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 22 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 23 RIU Antilles Aruba
- 24 Honeymoon destination?
- 25 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos