Looking for a summer Caribbean vacation with a very nice beach. The kind of beach I am looking for has soft sand, warm water and enough surf for body or boogie boarding. A similar beach would be like Orient or Dawn beach in St. Martin. (been there already) Many islands have only protected or quiet (no waves) sides or sides that are too rough. Sometimes Playa Del Carmen has these conditions as well. A plus would be reasonable prices, good restaurants, scuba diving, some night life and some cultural sites to visit. I've heard Barbados may have this? Doesn't have to be Caribbean...could be central america and/or pacific sides as well. Already been to St. Martin/Saba/Curacao/DR (boca chica)/Roatan/Playa del Carmen/Cozumel/Jam. Montego Bay and only St Martin had the kind of beach I like.
Specific beach wanted
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?