Looking for a summer Caribbean vacation with a very nice beach. The kind of beach I am looking for has soft sand, warm water and enough surf for body or boogie boarding. A similar beach would be like Orient or Dawn beach in St. Martin. (been there already) Many islands have only protected or quiet (no waves) sides or sides that are too rough. Sometimes Playa Del Carmen has these conditions as well. A plus would be reasonable prices, good restaurants, scuba diving, some night life and some cultural sites to visit. I've heard Barbados may have this? Doesn't have to be Caribbean...could be central america and/or pacific sides as well. Already been to St. Martin/Saba/Curacao/DR (boca chica)/Roatan/Playa del Carmen/Cozumel/Jam. Montego Bay and only St Martin had the kind of beach I like.
Specific beach wanted
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 2 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 3 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 4 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 5 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 6 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 7 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 8 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 9 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 10 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 11 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 12 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 13 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 14 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 15 rent a car??
- 16 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 17 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 18 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 19 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 20 Cuba Opening Up
- 21 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 22 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 23 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 24 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 25 RIU Antilles Aruba