Looking for a summer Caribbean vacation with a very nice beach. The kind of beach I am looking for has soft sand, warm water and enough surf for body or boogie boarding. A similar beach would be like Orient or Dawn beach in St. Martin. (been there already) Many islands have only protected or quiet (no waves) sides or sides that are too rough. Sometimes Playa Del Carmen has these conditions as well. A plus would be reasonable prices, good restaurants, scuba diving, some night life and some cultural sites to visit. I've heard Barbados may have this? Doesn't have to be Caribbean...could be central america and/or pacific sides as well. Already been to St. Martin/Saba/Curacao/DR (boca chica)/Roatan/Playa del Carmen/Cozumel/Jam. Montego Bay and only St Martin had the kind of beach I like.
Specific beach wanted
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 2 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 3 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 4 Bahamas Resort
- 5 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 6 Which country?
- 7 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 8 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 9 Antigua or St Martin
- 10 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 11 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 12 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 13 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 14 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 15 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 16 St. Croix and sea grass
- 17 montego bay
- 18 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 19 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 20 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 21 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 22 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 23 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 24 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 25 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay