I am surprising my husband with a weekend in St. Bart's for his 30th birthday in March 2003 (also our engagement anniversary). It will be our first time to SB and we are staying at the Hotel Christopher. My husband is quite the gourmand and I would love to start off the trip with a memorable dining experience. If you have any restaurant recommendations (with a more hip and modern flavor, not too formal or stuffy), that would be great. I hear LeToiny, Carl Gustaf, Isle de France and Le Ti St. Bart are quite spectacular. Please advise. Thanks.
Special Dinner - 30th Birthday
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 2 St. Croix and sea grass
- 3 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 4 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 5 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 6 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 7 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 8 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 9 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 10 Tipping at AI
- 11 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 12 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 13 Traveling Solo
- 14 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 15 A Volcanic Paradise
- 16 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 17 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 18 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 19 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 20 St. Kitts, the details
- 21 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 22 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 23 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 24 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 25 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip