I am surprising my husband with a weekend in St. Bart's for his 30th birthday in March 2003 (also our engagement anniversary). It will be our first time to SB and we are staying at the Hotel Christopher. My husband is quite the gourmand and I would love to start off the trip with a memorable dining experience. If you have any restaurant recommendations (with a more hip and modern flavor, not too formal or stuffy), that would be great. I hear LeToiny, Carl Gustaf, Isle de France and Le Ti St. Bart are quite spectacular. Please advise. Thanks.
Special Dinner - 30th Birthday
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 2 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 3 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 4 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 5 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 6 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 9 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 10 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 11 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 12 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 13 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 14 Which island?
- 15 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 16 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 17 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 18 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 19 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 20 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 21 Turks and Caicos problems
- 22 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 23 customs
- 24 Best Carribean Island Vacation for Non-Couples
- 25 Converting USD to EC currency