My husband and I are moving from Europe to the US in 2004 to join my father's transportation business. He has a small, but important, hub in Miami, which is staffed primarily by Cubans. We know we need to learn Spanish - and thought about doing an intense course in Cuba before going back (we both have Dutch passports so don't think travelling there is problem). Our biggest hitch is that we have 2 kids (7 mos and 2yrs now) and we want them to go with us. Does anyone have recommendations on language schools or the best (and also economical) way to do accomodation and babysitting? If we go, we'd like to stay a month or more. Thanks, Tracy
Spanish Classes in Cuba?
- 1 Which island to visit???
- 2 June vacation trip for guys
- 3 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 4 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 5 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 6 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 7 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 8 Real St. Lucia Tours
- 9 Honeymoon Help!
- 10 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 11 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 12 Grand Cayman
- 13 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 14 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 15 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 16 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 17 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 18 quiet and relaxing
- 19 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 20 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 21 Anguilla for Christmas?
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica