My husband and I are moving from Europe to the US in 2004 to join my father's transportation business. He has a small, but important, hub in Miami, which is staffed primarily by Cubans. We know we need to learn Spanish - and thought about doing an intense course in Cuba before going back (we both have Dutch passports so don't think travelling there is problem). Our biggest hitch is that we have 2 kids (7 mos and 2yrs now) and we want them to go with us. Does anyone have recommendations on language schools or the best (and also economical) way to do accomodation and babysitting? If we go, we'd like to stay a month or more. Thanks, Tracy
Spanish Classes in Cuba?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Back from San Juan
- 2 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 3 Cupecoy Beach
- 4 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 5 Vacation Ideas
- 6 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 7 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 8 Carry on size Bahamas
- 9 St John March, where to stay
- 10 The right adults-only resort
- 11 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 12 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 13 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 14 Tips for bahamas
- 15 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 16 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 17 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 18 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 19 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 20 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 21 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 22 walkable hotels
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 St Thomas
- 25 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?