Now that much of our trip is planned, I am starting to think about what we need to pack. We are planning to walk the South Shore trail between beaches and would like to return along the beach. As I understand it, the return will involve climbing over rocks. Are we best off wearing gym shoes, or should we bring swim shoes? Thanks once again all you Bermuda experts for your tremendous knowledge!
South Shore Beaches Footwear
- 1 Where to go??
- 2 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 3 Safety in Puerto Rico?
- 4 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 5 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 6 which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
- 7 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 8 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 9 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 10 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 11 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 12 puerto rico cruise
- 13 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 14 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 15 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 16 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 17 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 18 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 19 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 20 Resort near a town?
- 21 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 22 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 23 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 24 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour
- 25 Mustique -- not so great