We were interested in exchanging our timeshare at Aruba to Barbados for 2015. One has become available it is at South Beach Hotel. I was wishing for Divi Southwinds but so far none have become available. I have checked reviews on trip advisor and they all seem very positive and recent. I was just wondering on the South side if this is close to St. Lawrence Gap and restaurants. The hotel looks somewhat older, but reviews are good. If anyone has anything to add please do before I make a decision to take it, wait out for Divi or return to Aruba for 2015. Thanks.
South Beach Hotel Barbados
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 walkable hotels
- 2 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 3 Island Hopping Honeymoon!!
- 4 Jamaica to Other Island
- 5 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 6 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 7 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 8 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 9 swim up rooms
- 10 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 11 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 12 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 13 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 14 St. John USVI
- 15 Which Island?
- 16 Carribean vacation with infant
- 17 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 18 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 19 Cayman Islands in October
- 20 things to do in Nassau
- 21 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 22 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 23 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 24 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 25 Best island for early to mid November