We were interested in exchanging our timeshare at Aruba to Barbados for 2015. One has become available it is at South Beach Hotel. I was wishing for Divi Southwinds but so far none have become available. I have checked reviews on trip advisor and they all seem very positive and recent. I was just wondering on the South side if this is close to St. Lawrence Gap and restaurants. The hotel looks somewhat older, but reviews are good. If anyone has anything to add please do before I make a decision to take it, wait out for Divi or return to Aruba for 2015. Thanks.
South Beach Hotel Barbados
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 2 BEST RESORTS FOR SINGLES EARLY-MID 20s
- 3 Dominican Republic villa rental
- 4 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 5 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 6 Turks & Caicos
- 7 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 8 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 9 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 10 Long Island Bahanas
- 11 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 12 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 13 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 14 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 15 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 16 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 17 Punta Cana excursions
- 18 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 19 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 20 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 21 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 22 Aruba suggestions
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Nassau
- 25 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?