We were interested in exchanging our timeshare at Aruba to Barbados for 2015. One has become available it is at South Beach Hotel. I was wishing for Divi Southwinds but so far none have become available. I have checked reviews on trip advisor and they all seem very positive and recent. I was just wondering on the South side if this is close to St. Lawrence Gap and restaurants. The hotel looks somewhat older, but reviews are good. If anyone has anything to add please do before I make a decision to take it, wait out for Divi or return to Aruba for 2015. Thanks.
South Beach Hotel Barbados
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dominican Republic
- 2 Early January vs Mid February?
- 3 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 4 celebrating 40
- 5 Sudden trip! Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic?
- 6 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 7 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 8 Jamaica vs The DR
- 9 Jamica: AI or Not?
- 10 Atlantis - what needs to be booked in advance?
- 11 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 12 Where to go in February/March
- 13 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 14 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 15 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 16 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 17 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 18 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 19 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 20 Which island?
- 21 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 22 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 25 St. Croix and sea grass