I have to decide by this weekend where I am going for my sweet 16 trip. This has lagged on since like October. I am stuck between Mariott St. Kitts, but I am concerned the water is not nice and is not blue. I really wanted to go to St. Lucia, but none of the resorts seem very family friendly, more honeymoon geared. I also really wanted to go to Barbados but I could not find a resort I liked that a lot of Americans visit. (I have been on vacations where Europeans travel and they are not the friendliest to Americans). I also was looking at Grand Cayman Beach Suites on 7 mile beach. I really wanted to zip-line but I am about to just go to Grand Cayman and zip line another time in my life. Can someone please tell me which island they prefer is best for adventure. And also please tell me good family resorts in St. Lucia and Barbados if you prefer those. Even a resort in Antigua.
Sorry to keep posting questions, but...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 2 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 3 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 4 Antigua or St Martin
- 5 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 6 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 7 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 8 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 9 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 10 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 11 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 12 St. Croix and sea grass
- 13 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 14 montego bay
- 15 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 16 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 17 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 18 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 19 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 20 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 21 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 22 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 23 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 24 Get info about weather.
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous