I have to decide by this weekend where I am going for my sweet 16 trip. This has lagged on since like October. I am stuck between Mariott St. Kitts, but I am concerned the water is not nice and is not blue. I really wanted to go to St. Lucia, but none of the resorts seem very family friendly, more honeymoon geared. I also really wanted to go to Barbados but I could not find a resort I liked that a lot of Americans visit. (I have been on vacations where Europeans travel and they are not the friendliest to Americans). I also was looking at Grand Cayman Beach Suites on 7 mile beach. I really wanted to zip-line but I am about to just go to Grand Cayman and zip line another time in my life. Can someone please tell me which island they prefer is best for adventure. And also please tell me good family resorts in St. Lucia and Barbados if you prefer those. Even a resort in Antigua.
Sorry to keep posting questions, but...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 San Juan Airport
- 2 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 3 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 4 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 5 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 6 Back from San Juan
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 9 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 10 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 11 Storm ?
- 12 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 13 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 14 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 15 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 16 Kristen- where are you?????
- 17 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 18 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 19 The Color of the Water
- 20 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 21 Anguilla stay?
- 22 Punta Cana excursions
- 23 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 24 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 25 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700