We have a 10 day vacation in May of next year and would like to go somewhere in the Caribbean. We LOVE Grande Case - great restaurants and bars at night, nice beach for the day, lots to do on and near the island. We want something similar - I don't want an all-inclusive, and I don't want to have to drive to dinner (then we can't drink and that defeats the purpose of a vacation!). I want really beautiful sand and perfect water that isn't too rough. And, I don't want to spend $1000 a night. We've been to the Riviera Maya and we like that very much but we're looking to try somewhere different. Any recommendations would be appreciated! Thanks! Oh, NOT Jamaica - the entire island defines SURLY. And, NOT Aruba - too American.
Something like Grande Case, St. Martin ...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 5 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 6 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 7 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 8 Tipping at AI
- 9 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 10 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 11 Traveling Solo
- 12 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 13 A Volcanic Paradise
- 14 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 15 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 16 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 17 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 18 St. Kitts, the details
- 19 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 20 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 21 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 22 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 23 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 24 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 25 8 TUFF MILES