We have a 10 day vacation in May of next year and would like to go somewhere in the Caribbean. We LOVE Grande Case - great restaurants and bars at night, nice beach for the day, lots to do on and near the island. We want something similar - I don't want an all-inclusive, and I don't want to have to drive to dinner (then we can't drink and that defeats the purpose of a vacation!). I want really beautiful sand and perfect water that isn't too rough. And, I don't want to spend $1000 a night. We've been to the Riviera Maya and we like that very much but we're looking to try somewhere different. Any recommendations would be appreciated! Thanks! Oh, NOT Jamaica - the entire island defines SURLY. And, NOT Aruba - too American.
Something like Grande Case, St. Martin ...
- 1 St.Thomas St. John
- 2 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 3 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 4 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 5 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 6 June vacation trip for guys
- 7 Which island to visit???
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 10 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 11 Honeymoon Help!
- 12 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 13 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 14 Grand Cayman
- 15 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 16 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 17 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 18 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 19 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 20 quiet and relaxing
- 21 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 22 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 23 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica