We loved Aruba. How do Bonaire & Curaco compare? What we loved about Aruba was the desert, the scenery (natural pool, etc.), lovely beaches & friendly residents. Don't care about fancy restaurants, shopping, glitzy hotels or night life. Just need good food, nice & clean accomodations, good beaches, & water conducive to snorkeling. Safety and decent driving conditions a plus. Also, what's the price difference? Are things much more expensive on the B&C islands??? All input greatly appreciated.
Someone who's been to Aruba & Bonaire OR Aruba & Curaco, please provide some info.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 2 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 3 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 4 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 5 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 6 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 9 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 10 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 11 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 12 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 13 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 14 Which island?
- 15 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 16 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 17 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 18 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 19 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 20 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 21 Turks and Caicos problems
- 22 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 23 customs
- 24 Best Carribean Island Vacation for Non-Couples
- 25 Converting USD to EC currency