We loved Aruba. How do Bonaire & Curaco compare? What we loved about Aruba was the desert, the scenery (natural pool, etc.), lovely beaches & friendly residents. Don't care about fancy restaurants, shopping, glitzy hotels or night life. Just need good food, nice & clean accomodations, good beaches, & water conducive to snorkeling. Safety and decent driving conditions a plus. Also, what's the price difference? Are things much more expensive on the B&C islands??? All input greatly appreciated.
Someone who's been to Aruba & Bonaire OR Aruba & Curaco, please provide some info.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AI in Punta Cana
- 2 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 3 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 4 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 5 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 6 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 7 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 8 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 9 Best island for a villa rental
- 10 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 Which Island?
- 13 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 14 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 15 Punta Cana?
- 16 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 17 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 18 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 19 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 20 Advice needed
- 21 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 22 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 23 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 24 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 25 Rincon Puerto Rico