Toss up between StLucia Jalousie, Anguilla ? and Bonaire H. Village R. Looking for a place like StJohn----somewhat lush, good snorkeling, safe and some sites to explore----moderate shopping only. Also needs to be kid friendly----7 and 10 yrs old. Like G. Cayman for quick trips but too developed and not Caribean enough.
somehere like St John
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba in 10 days
- 2 Salt Kettle House to close
- 3 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 4 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 5 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 6 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 7 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 8 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 9 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 10 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 11 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 12 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 13 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 14 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 15 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 16 Why Barbados?
- 17 Cayman Islands in October
- 18 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 19 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 20 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 21 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 22 all-inclusive or villa?
- 23 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 24 San Juan Hotel
- 25 Help me narrow it down, please!