I'm leaving for St. Martin in a couple of weeks and I was wondering if any of you Fodors experts have any "Don't Miss" advice for me. Restaurants, beaches, beautiful sights. Anything that you would tell a friend that was going.
We're staying on the French side, but we'll have a car. We are also staying for 7 days so we'll have plenty of time. We're in our mid-50's, not terribly interested in night life other than a good meal and perhaps a wine bar for a nightcap. Other than that, we are pretty open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 엔트리사다리 ≪접속주소 : pna12.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 엔트리사다리 ≪ 접속주소 : pna12.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 4 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations
- 6 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 7 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 8 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 9 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 10 Family vacation
- 11 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 12 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 13 PR or USVI
- 14 Havana Hotel
- 15 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 16 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 17 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 18 Cayman Islands Currency
- 19 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 20 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 21 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 22 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 23 Havana
- 24 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 25 Scrub Island Resort