I'm leaving for St. Martin in a couple of weeks and I was wondering if any of you Fodors experts have any "Don't Miss" advice for me. Restaurants, beaches, beautiful sights. Anything that you would tell a friend that was going.
We're staying on the French side, but we'll have a car. We are also staying for 7 days so we'll have plenty of time. We're in our mid-50's, not terribly interested in night life other than a good meal and perhaps a wine bar for a nightcap. Other than that, we are pretty open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 2 DELL@ printer reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 4 Negril questions
- 5 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 6 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 7 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 8 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 9 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 10 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 11 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 12 Hiking in St. John
- 13 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 14 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 15 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 16 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 17 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 18 Where in DR?
- 19 Honeymoon
- 20 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 21 Curacao times 2
- 22 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 23 Barbados
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife