I'm planning a short vacation to a Caribbean island (southern - away from the hurricane belt) in early September and would love ideas for which island I should choose. I've been leaning towards Aruba but would like to hear from solo women travelers about their experiences. Is Aruba a good choice or would other islands be a better bet?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 getting around in dominican republic
- 2 Very little exercise in bodybuilding,
- 3 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 4 http://luxmuscle.com/revi-spa-cream-reviews/
- 5 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/belle-peau-serum/
- 6 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 7 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 8 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 9 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 10 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 11 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 12 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 13 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 14 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 15 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 16 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 17 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 18 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 19 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 20 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 21 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 22 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 23 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 24 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 25 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation