I'm planning a short vacation to a Caribbean island (southern - away from the hurricane belt) in early September and would love ideas for which island I should choose. I've been leaning towards Aruba but would like to hear from solo women travelers about their experiences. Is Aruba a good choice or would other islands be a better bet?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 2 Canadian money exchange ??
- 3 Help choosing an island
- 4 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 5 Safe, family friendly Island
- 6 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 7 To Blanchisseuse Bay. A Beautiful Afternoon Drive
- 8 Help Choosing Island for Honeymoon
- 9 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 10 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 11 Family trip to Jamaica
- 12 Vieques Island
- 13 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 14 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 15 Best island for food and beaches
- 16 Cuba tour companies
- 17 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel
- 18 Resort rent out for wedding
- 19 San Juan Hotel Recommendations
- 20 St. Croix
- 21 Hotel on Turks
- 22 7 day itinerary advice?- Puerto Rico
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Help picking Caribbean honeymoon destination
- 25 December celebration trip