I'm planning a short vacation to a Caribbean island (southern - away from the hurricane belt) in early September and would love ideas for which island I should choose. I've been leaning towards Aruba but would like to hear from solo women travelers about their experiences. Is Aruba a good choice or would other islands be a better bet?
Solo Woman Traveler Planning a Caribbean Getaway
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 2 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 3 Cuba by car
- 4 multiple family beach vacation
- 5 Anguilla Beaches
- 6 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 7 Need a new vacation spot!
- 8 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 9 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 10 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 11 Mid October Honeymoon
- 12 Summer family vacation
- 13 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 14 Caribbean with grown kids
- 15 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 16 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 17 Honeymoon destination?
- 18 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 19 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 20 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 21 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 22 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 23 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 24 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 25 Cuba help!