I am requesting suggestions for a vacation in the Caribbean for Christmas (or a few days after) thru the New Year. I was thinking of Punta Cana, but then I am not looking for a place that is teeming with children (including the flight). I was leaning towards Aruba. Any suggestions?
Solo vacation for Christmas thru New Year's Day
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 2 Chef on Turks and Caicos?
- 3 Solo Female Caribbean - Please Help!
- 4 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 5 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 6 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 7 Florida or caribbean
- 8 Last to open up in your brain into your particularly
- 9 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 10 Money in Jamaica
- 11 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 12 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 13 Barbado Car rental
- 14 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 15 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 16 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 17 Death in Paradise
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 50+ where to dance?
- 20 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 21 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 22 dominican republic
- 23 Summer family vacation
- 24 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 25 Puerto Rico Hotels