I am a 33 year old woman who has been working 12 hour days for 2 years and I need a vacation! Can someone recommend an island in the Caribbean, and possibly a resort as well? I don't even know where to start looking. I would like to go to the beach for 5 or so days in January (coming from Boston). I am looking for total relaxation. I am single, but not necessarily looking for a "singles" scene. I think an all-inclusive would be the easiest, but I am open to other options. I would like someplace that is safe, has a nice spa, a relaxing atmosphere, not a party/spring break type hotel, but also not totally dead by 9pm either. As for price, I really don't know, since I don't have any experience with the Caribbean, but probably not the highest or the lowest. Any recommendations would be much appreciated!
Solo Trip to the Caribbean - Single Young Woman
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 3 Tipping at AI
- 4 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?