I am a 33 year old woman who has been working 12 hour days for 2 years and I need a vacation! Can someone recommend an island in the Caribbean, and possibly a resort as well? I don't even know where to start looking. I would like to go to the beach for 5 or so days in January (coming from Boston). I am looking for total relaxation. I am single, but not necessarily looking for a "singles" scene. I think an all-inclusive would be the easiest, but I am open to other options. I would like someplace that is safe, has a nice spa, a relaxing atmosphere, not a party/spring break type hotel, but also not totally dead by 9pm either. As for price, I really don't know, since I don't have any experience with the Caribbean, but probably not the highest or the lowest. Any recommendations would be much appreciated!
Solo Trip to the Caribbean - Single Young Woman
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cayman Islands in October
- 2 What would be a good gift for someone to bring you from the Caribbean?
- 3 Rum Cake from Grand Cayman
- 4 Carribean vacation with infant
- 5 Any sharks around US Virgin Islands ?
- 6 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 7 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 8 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 9 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 10 things to do in Nassau
- 11 Which Island?
- 12 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 13 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 14 St. John USVI
- 15 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 16 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 17 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 18 Best island for early to mid November
- 19 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 20 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 21 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 22 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 23 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 24 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 25 planning a long weekend for Feb/March