I am a 33 year old woman who has been working 12 hour days for 2 years and I need a vacation! Can someone recommend an island in the Caribbean, and possibly a resort as well? I don't even know where to start looking. I would like to go to the beach for 5 or so days in January (coming from Boston). I am looking for total relaxation. I am single, but not necessarily looking for a "singles" scene. I think an all-inclusive would be the easiest, but I am open to other options. I would like someplace that is safe, has a nice spa, a relaxing atmosphere, not a party/spring break type hotel, but also not totally dead by 9pm either. As for price, I really don't know, since I don't have any experience with the Caribbean, but probably not the highest or the lowest. Any recommendations would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DR - All inclusive
- 2 http://healthflyup.com/raw-nitro/
- 3 Birthday Celebration
- 4 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 5 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 6 Cuba in November
- 7 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 8 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 9 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 10 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 11 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 12 Late May Trip
- 13 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 14 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Cheers to Beers!
- 17 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 18 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 19 New Years Eve / St John
- 20 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 21 Island Choice
- 22 Aruba Car Rental
- 23 If we loved Cayman...
- 24 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 25 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers