I am a 33 year old woman who has been working 12 hour days for 2 years and I need a vacation! Can someone recommend an island in the Caribbean, and possibly a resort as well? I don't even know where to start looking. I would like to go to the beach for 5 or so days in January (coming from Boston). I am looking for total relaxation. I am single, but not necessarily looking for a "singles" scene. I think an all-inclusive would be the easiest, but I am open to other options. I would like someplace that is safe, has a nice spa, a relaxing atmosphere, not a party/spring break type hotel, but also not totally dead by 9pm either. As for price, I really don't know, since I don't have any experience with the Caribbean, but probably not the highest or the lowest. Any recommendations would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recommendations
- 2 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 3 importing pets to sxm
- 4 Charter transfer boat from SXM to SBH?
- 5 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 6 St. Barts
- 7 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 8 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 9 PR or USVI
- 10 Which Caribbean island?
- 11 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 12 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 13 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 14 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 15 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 16 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 17 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 18 5 days in Havana
- 19 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 20 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 21 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 22 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 23 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 24 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 25 10 pm arrival St. Maarten