I am a 33 year old woman who has been working 12 hour days for 2 years and I need a vacation! Can someone recommend an island in the Caribbean, and possibly a resort as well? I don't even know where to start looking. I would like to go to the beach for 5 or so days in January (coming from Boston). I am looking for total relaxation. I am single, but not necessarily looking for a "singles" scene. I think an all-inclusive would be the easiest, but I am open to other options. I would like someplace that is safe, has a nice spa, a relaxing atmosphere, not a party/spring break type hotel, but also not totally dead by 9pm either. As for price, I really don't know, since I don't have any experience with the Caribbean, but probably not the highest or the lowest. Any recommendations would be much appreciated!
Solo Trip to the Caribbean - Single Young Woman
- 1 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 2 St.Thomas St. John
- 3 Which island to visit???
- 4 June vacation trip for guys
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 7 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 8 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Honeymoon Help!
- 11 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 12 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 13 Grand Cayman
- 14 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 15 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 16 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 17 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 18 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 19 quiet and relaxing
- 20 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 21 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO