I am a 33 year old woman who has been working 12 hour days for 2 years and I need a vacation! Can someone recommend an island in the Caribbean, and possibly a resort as well? I don't even know where to start looking. I would like to go to the beach for 5 or so days in January (coming from Boston). I am looking for total relaxation. I am single, but not necessarily looking for a "singles" scene. I think an all-inclusive would be the easiest, but I am open to other options. I would like someplace that is safe, has a nice spa, a relaxing atmosphere, not a party/spring break type hotel, but also not totally dead by 9pm either. As for price, I really don't know, since I don't have any experience with the Caribbean, but probably not the highest or the lowest. Any recommendations would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토총판 모집 [ kakao: BL45텔레그램 : kor7m]*
- 2 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 3 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 4 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 5 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 6 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 7 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 8 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 9 Island Hopping
- 10 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 11 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 12 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Havana restaurants
- 15 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 16 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 17 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 18 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 19 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 20 Getting away in June
- 21 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 22 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 23 A Week In Cuba
- 24 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 25 Help for which island please?