I am a 33 year old woman who has been working 12 hour days for 2 years and I need a vacation! Can someone recommend an island in the Caribbean, and possibly a resort as well? I don't even know where to start looking. I would like to go to the beach for 5 or so days in January (coming from Boston). I am looking for total relaxation. I am single, but not necessarily looking for a "singles" scene. I think an all-inclusive would be the easiest, but I am open to other options. I would like someplace that is safe, has a nice spa, a relaxing atmosphere, not a party/spring break type hotel, but also not totally dead by 9pm either. As for price, I really don't know, since I don't have any experience with the Caribbean, but probably not the highest or the lowest. Any recommendations would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help on choosing where to visit
- 2 which island?
- 3 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 4 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 5 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 6 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 7 40th birthday with friends
- 8 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 9 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 10 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 11 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 12 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 13 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 14 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 15 Cuba in November
- 16 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 17 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 18 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 19 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 20 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 21 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 22 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 23 Tennis in Aruba question
- 24 christmas in the caribbean
- 25 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016